This was a Head-On shot, this shot was difficult to achieve because I had to have someone throw the ball at me. This was a Medium Shot, the person in this video is my youngest brother and he was so happy to be doing all these. This was a Low-Angle Shot. This shot was fun to do because my brother didn't know how to act so he was freaking out. This was a Full Shot, this shot was fun because my little brother really wanted to hold something so I gave him the first thing I could find. This one was an eye level shot and my brother was really happy that I did this one because we were the same height for once. This was a Extreme Close-Up this shot was fun but also difficult, because my little brother could not just focus on one thing and would keep moving his eyes. This was a Close-Up shot, this shot was fun. However, the first time I tried to film it my brother yanked it outa frame so fast you couldn't even tell it was there. This one was a Close Shot this shot was pretty basic a...
Comments
Post a Comment